Strange Oval Drive Plate Features & Benefits:
Drive Plate ADW520 (for cambered rear applications)
- 2 degrees of maximum misalignment
- Hardened components to reduce wear and increase useful life
- Polished articulating insert gear to improve efficiency and decrease running temperatures
- Drive flanges are plated to prevent rust
- This Strange Oval drive plate ADW520 consists of an all-steel housing and a tempered steel splined insert that articulates within the steel housing and allows for up to 2 degrees of rear camber adjustment. This drive plate is specifically for the 5-Lug, WIDE-5 hub applications. Used in conjunction with Strange Oval axles, our spline tolerances (between the axle splines and drive plate splines) are tighter and more uniform. These “closely mated” tolerances will provide better spline life of both the axles and drive plates. Strange Oval drive plates will work with virtually every 24-spline outboard axle end on the market.