Showing 25–26 of 26 results
32 Spline Gun-Drilled Driveshaft – Shaft Only
– WILL FIT MOST ALL MANUFACTURERS 32 SPLINE DRIVESHAFT SLIP YOKES
– 32 SPLINE DRIVESHAFT IS 14% TORSIONALLY STRONGER IN SPLINED AREA COMPARED TO 16 SPLINE SHAFT
– THROUGH HARDENED HY-TUF STEEL – EXCEPTIONAL SHOCK RESISTANCE AND TORSIONAL STRENGTH
– GUNDRILLED FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION
– TIMED SPLINES PROVIDES PROPER U-JOINT PHASING
– TIGHT RUNOUT CONTROL AND SPLINE CLEARANCE ELIMINATES VIBRATION
Torsion Bar Pre-Stressed Service
Re-stressing allows bars to have greater elastic twist angle and hence more wheel travel. It also drastically reduces bar settling eliminating a need for a racer to bounce a car up and down in order for it to settle at the correct height. During pre-stressing the bars are twisted within the plastic shear zone over a specific angle, unloaded and repeated two more times.
The Torsion bars’ strain curves are carefully monitored during the procedure. The procedure causes compressed residual stresses at the outer boundary of a bar increasing its yield strength. Ultimately, this saves time and, more importantly, conditions the bar for immediate on-track use in while also increasing the bars overall longevity.