Strange Oval Drive Plate Features & Benefits:
Drive Plate ADW550 (5-Lug, WIDE-5 SMART HUB only)
- Lightweight and high strength billet aircraft aluminum construction
- Pressed in steel spline insert for increased wear resistance and long spline life
- Flanged steel sleeve mounting hole bushings resist distortion and provide longer service life
- Fully CNC manufactured for consistent and accurate fit
- Mill scalloped to reduce weight
- The Strange Oval drive plate ADW550 is used exclusively for rear 5-Lug, WIDE-5 SMART HUB applications that are commonly used on the Northeast Dirt Modified applications. These drive plates consist of all-aluminum housing with a pressed in steel splined insert and steel sleeved lug mount holes. Used in conjunction with Strange Oval axles, our spline tolerances (between the axle splines and drive plate splines) are tighter and more uniform. These “closely mated” tolerances will provide better spline life of both the axles and drive plates. Strange Oval drive plates will work with virtually every 24-spline outboard axle end on the market.